Montgomery Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
COVID-19 Program Guidelines
Montgomery Township Community & Recreation Center
COVID-19 Guidelines for Programs
- Space is limited.
- All participants and staff MUST wear a mask at all times. This includes children.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place. Participants must be at least 6 feet from each other.
- Participants will be given their own individual set of supplies for the activities.
- If any supplies need to be shared, they will be sanitized between users.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone. Participants and parents will use hand sanitizer before entering the program, and upon leaving the program.
- Time has been allowed between sessions to sanitize surfaces. Please respect our scheduled times so we can ensure cleanliness.
- Due to the current 25-person limit per indoor activity space, each child may have only one parent attend with them.
- For ages 5 & under, a parent MUST attend with the child and remain in the room.
- Parents are welcome to join us for Age 6+ programs, but are not required to do so.